Now more than ever, solutions and strategies are needed to meet the growing demand for mental health and substance use treatment in communities across the country.
NatCon23 — the National Council for Mental Wellbeing’s annual conference — will be held on May 1–3 in Los Angeles, California. NatCon23 is more than an event – it’s an invitation to boost your operations and impact, while learning alongside 5,000+ health care colleagues from across the country.
Three days of nonstop learning, networking, and entertainment at the internationally renowned Los Angeles Convention Center. As an attendee, you can:
- Hear from 280+ sought-after speakers from all facets of health and human services;
- Enjoy hundreds of hours of evidence-based, industry-leading content;
- Participate in “deep dive” discussions about the future of our field;
- Earn continuing education and continuing medical education credits; and
- Celebrate health care heroes during an awards program.
To explore the value available to you, visit the NatCon23 website, where you can learn about featured speakers, view the curriculum, get the latest updates, and more. I hope you’ll join me at NatCon23 as we celebrate our collective impact, discuss the future of our field, discover new tools and technologies, and keep our momentum going together.
Richard S. Edley, PhD