We are proud members of the National Council for Behavioral Health, and we would like to invite you to join NatCon21 live from May 3–5 and on-demand for the remainder of the month. If the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that we can expect the unexpected. With this in mind – and with attendee health and safety a top priority – National Council has decided to bring the NatCon experience to you virtually this year. By bringing NatCon21 to your digital doorstep, it will easier than ever to attend the biggest event in mental health and addictions care! Everything you need will be just a few clicks away.
As a NatCon21 attendee, you will get to:
- Learn at your own pace – take advantage of our live and on-demand sessions.
- Challenge your thinking – hear from hundreds of leaders in health care and beyond.
- Raise your voice – contribute to timely discussions on topics that matter to you.
- Invest in yourself – earn CEs and CMEs from the comfort of your couch.
- Maximize your impact – discover new tools in our virtual Solutions Pavilion.
- Expand your network – connect with 6,000+ health care colleagues online.
- Please visit online registration website
- This year, due to the pandemic and the virtual nature of the conference, National Council has discounted registration rates 30% from traditional NatCon pricing. You will not need to enter a code to receive this automatic discount!
- Prior to registering, reference National Council’s membership map page, which can be found by selecting your state online here. Your organization name as listed on the PA membership page is how you should search for your organization during the registration process. This will ensure that you will get the membership rate and the 30% discount.
Registering 3 or more attendees? Receive a $50 discount on your third and subsequent registrations!
This year, National Council’s group registration site will allow one of your team members to register all of your organization’s attendees and check out with one combined invoice. To access the group registration:
- Select the blue “Register a Group” button on the attendee registration site.
- Enter your information as the main contact for the group, and begin to register your attendees.
- Once you have registered two individuals at the full conference rate, a $50 discounted full conference rate will appear for your subsequent attendees. You will need to select the discounted rate as you continue to register your third and additional attendees.
If you have any questions about registration, please email Conference@TheNationalCouncil.org for assistance.
Learn more about this program. We hope you can join NatCon21!