The Certified Investigator Initial Certification Course was created to ensure all incidents that require an investigation receive a systematic investigation, which meets established standards. In order to perform investigations, the investigator must successfully complete all requirements listed in the course description. ODP Announcement 19-005 announces course openings April to July 2019.
Registration for the Certified Investigator Initial Certification Couse is now open for anyone wishing to become a Certified Investigator through ODP. In order to complete this course and obtain certification, please complete the following process:
- Go to this link on MyODP and read the description to ensure comprehension of certification requirements;
- Click on “Register for a scheduled CI training session” to enroll;
- Complete the 3 online prerequisite modules in preparation for the next step;
- Attend 4 days of face-to-face training; and
- Complete and successfully pass the online exam.
Current course offerings for the Certified Investigator Initial Certification Couse are available on MyODP.org.
For assistance with registration, please contact ODP Support. For questions regarding the course or its topic, please contact Sarah Naughton.