ODP Announcement 19-097 provides updates to the schedule of Virtual Targeted Trainings (VTT) and Virtual Office Hours (VOH). VOH will be held on August 1, discussing QA&I Self-Assessments, and August 7, to discuss Goal Attainment Scaling and Quarterly Progress Reporting for AAW and ACAP.
Virtual Targeted trainings are scheduled as follows:
- August 14 – Implementing Behavioral Supports in AAW and ACAP
- August 15 – Positive Behavior Support and Lifestyle Changes/Interventions (for all professionals in the field)
- August 27 – Acknowledging Self-Determination in Supporting Participants (for all professionals)
- August 29 – The Basics of Blindness and Visual Impairments (for all professionals)
- August 30 – Tension Tips (for all professionals)
For more detailed information and to register for any of the offerings listed above, please refer to the ODP Announcement.
ODP Announcement 19-077 provides updates to the schedule of virtual trainings and virtual office hours for July 2019. This alignment of the training schedule for all ODP programs provides courses for supports coordination organizations and agencies, other service providers, and other professionals supporting individuals with autism, intellectual disabilities, and other developmental disabilities.
Please see the links for updates to the GoToWebinars in the announcement, which also has detailed information about individualized training topics, dates and times, and intended audiences.
A Guide to Virtual Office Hours vs Virtual Targeted Training:
Virtual Office Hours (VOH)
- Interactive dialogue opportunity to field questions related to a specific topic
- Not recorded or posted
- One-time opportunity to participate live
Virtual Targeted Training (VTT)
- Traditional virtual training presented using a PowerPoint (lecture format)
- Will be recorded and posted
- Little to no opportunity to answer questions unless time permits at the end
Submit questions about this announcement to this email address.