ODP Announcement 19-097 provides updates to the schedule of Virtual Targeted Trainings (VTT) and Virtual Office Hours (VOH). VOH will be held on August 1, discussing QA&I Self-Assessments, and August 7, to discuss Goal Attainment Scaling and Quarterly Progress Reporting for AAW and ACAP.
Virtual Targeted trainings are scheduled as follows:
- August 14 – Implementing Behavioral Supports in AAW and ACAP
- August 15 – Positive Behavior Support and Lifestyle Changes/Interventions (for all professionals in the field)
- August 27 – Acknowledging Self-Determination in Supporting Participants (for all professionals)
- August 29 – The Basics of Blindness and Visual Impairments (for all professionals)
- August 30 – Tension Tips (for all professionals)
For more detailed information and to register for any of the offerings listed above, please refer to the ODP Announcement.
The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) announced updates to their schedule of virtual trainings and virtual office hours during the months of January, February, and March 2019. This alignment of the training schedule for all ODP programs provides courses for Supports Coordination Organizations and Agencies, Other Service Providers, and Other Professionals Supporting Individuals with Autism, Intellectual Disabilities, and Other Developmental Disabilities.
Please see the links for updates to the GoToWebinars in ODP Announcement 19-023. The announcement provides detailed information about individual training topics, dates and times, and intended audiences. To register, click on the linked title of each training you plan to attend. Once you preregister, you will receive an email with instructions to participate, including a new link to join the meeting. It is recommended that you register in advance to ensure you receive the meeting reminder. For questions about this announcement, please submit via email.