June’s Money Talks webinar will wrap up the series by discussing StudyMoney.us and Other Financial Education Resources for People with Disabilities — scheduled for Wednesday, June 23, 2021, from 1:00 pm–2:00 pm. Learn more and register here.
Join us to learn about StudyMoney.us, an exciting new financial education website for people with disabilities and families that makes learning about money management fun, effective, and engaging!
StudyMoney.us was originally created in 2017 as a companion to Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation’s book, Cents and Sensibility: A Guide to Money Management, the first comprehensive financial education curriculum developed specifically for people with disabilities. The newly rebuilt StudyMoney.us, launched in May 2021, features new content, a new look, full accessibility, and activities and quizzes to motivate and challenge learners.
Attendees will learn about:
- The content covered in StudyMoney.us and why this information is important for the disability community;
- How StudyMoney.us can best be used by both learners and instructors;
- Fun, informative, and interactive activities available on StudyMoney.us;
- Additional financial education resources available for both learners and instructors; and
- A case study using StudyMoney.us and Cents and Sensibility with college students with disabilities.
This webinar is part of Money Talks, a free series hosted by Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation on financial empowerment for people with disabilities. If you are a person with a disability, a family member of someone who has a disability, an advocate, an educator, or a service provider, this series is for you. Sessions will include 30-45 minutes of interactive learning and 15 minutes for questions. Each session will be fully accessible, and recordings and slides will be made available.
Learn more, view previously recorded webinars, and register for this month’s webinar at PATF — MoneyTalks.