Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF) has announced the release of the 6th edition of its financial education book, Cents and Sensibility: A Guide to Money Management. This new edition contains updates to all the topics covered before, with the addition of a new chapter about housing, and a new section on supported decision-making. Topics covered include:
- Money mapping (budgeting);
- An overview of where to keep your money;
- How to save safely, including information about PA ABLE and a comparison with Special Needs Trusts;
- Borrowing money and understanding credit;
- Housing, including information about insurance;
- Funding your assistive technology;
- Adult decision-making, including a new section on supported decision-making; and
- A Financial Independence Checklist for transition-age youth.
Cents and Sensibility, 6th edition is available for download as a 508 compliant PDF on their website.