Today, the Senate Minority Leader, Jay Costa (D-Allegheny), announced the Senate Democratic minority chairs of the standing committees.
Senate Democratic Standing Committee Chair Assignments are as follows:
- Aging & Youth: Maria Collett
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs: Judy Schwank
- Appropriations: Vincent Hughes
- Banking & Insurance: Sharif Street
- Communications & Technology: Steve Santarsiero
- Community, Economic, & Recreational Development: Larry Farnese
- Education: Andrew Dinniman
- Environmental Resources & Energy: John Yudichak
- Finance: John Blake
- Games & Fisheries: James Brewster
- Health & Human Services: Art Haywood
- Intergovernmental Operations: Wayne Fontana
- Judiciary: Daylin Leach
- Labor & Industry: Christine Tartaglione
- Law & Justice: James Brewster
- Local Government: Tim Kearney
- Rules & Executive Nominations: Jay Costa
- State Government: Anthony Williams
- Transportation: John Sabatina, Jr.
- Urban Affairs & Housing: Katie Muth
- Veteran’s Affairs & Emergency Preparedness: Lindsey Williams
Questions, please contact RCPA Director of Government Affairs Jack Phillips.