The seats are quickly filling as we get closer to the 2022 RCPA Conference Together! Be sure to register now to see our exciting workshops in person and earn continuing education credits. The final online registration deadline is Friday, September 30. Take a look at our full brochure to view the schedule and find valuable information on our upcoming workshops, which include:
- Competing for Quality: Strategies for Becoming a Top Talent Manager
- Presented by Ed Krow of Ed Krow, LLC
- Creating the Playbook on the Fly: Lessons Learned From the COVID-19 Pandemic That Will Endure as We Navigate to the “New” Normal
- Presented by Woody Rosenbach, Trapeta Mayson, Tyrone Howell, and LaMar Brooks of COMHAR
- Reducing Obstacles to Care: Low-Barrier Access to Buprenorphine and Other Life-Saving Treatments
- Presented by Mark G. Fuller and Stuart Fisk of Allegheny Health Network
- Reviewing Data Together: The Impact of the COVID Crises on Children’s Services Outcomes
- Presented by Dan Warner of Community Data Roundtable
- Healing-Centered Supervision: Lessons From Peer Support
- Presented by Emily Ferris and Dana Lombardi of Magellan Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania
- One Hospital Diversion VBP Project: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Presented by Lisa M. May and Mandy Fauble of UPMC Western Behavioral Health at Safe Harbor
- Technologies Needed to Be Successful in Healthcare Reform for Mental Health, Substance Use, Developmental Disabilities, and Human Service Organizations
- Presented by Michael Lardieri of Core Solutions
- Supporting Children With Medically Complex Conditions — Overview of Medical Support Needs
- Presented by Gregory Cherpes and Rhonda Gengler of the Office of Developmental Programs
Note that sessions will be recorded to allow registered participants to view content after the event concludes.
In addition to an amazing roster of speakers, our 2022 Conference will have an exciting array of sponsors and exhibitors. We thank those who have committed to our conference thus far! If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, visit here for more details. For sponsors and exhibitors to be included in signage, RCPA will require contracts no later than Thursday, September 15.
We’d like to give a special shoutout to our Connections Hall sponsor Beacon Health Options as well as our Welcome Reception sponsor UPMC Community Care Behavioral Health Organization. Thank you for your support!