City & State PA is a premier multi-media news firm that dedicates its coverage to Pennsylvania’s state and local government, political, and advocacy news. City & State PA annually cite among their Power 100 rankings those in the nonprofit field for their achievements and contributions. This year, several RCPA members and stakeholder partners have been recognized for their efforts in their field and those they serve. Included in the list are:
- Jill Bowen, Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disability Services;
- Colleen McNichol, President and CEO, Child Guidance Resource Center;
- Marco Giordano, CEO, Resources for Human Development;
- Mike Smith, President and CEO, Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania;
- Gordon May, President and CEO, CONCERN 4 Kids;
- Sherri Landis , Executive Director The Arc of Pa; and
- Representative Frank Ferry Pa House of Representative 142nd Districts.
RCPA congratulates these members and partners for their recognition in this year’s Power 100 Nonprofit Leaders. You can view the full article here.