ODP Announcement 21-032 provides guidance for the FY 2021–2022 renewal period. The following areas are addressed in this communication:
- General Guidance — Consideration for COVID-19 Pandemic
- Person/Family Directed Support (P/FDS) and Community Living Waiver (CLW) Cap Exceptions
- Variance Process for Established Service Requirements
- Creating FY 2021–2022 Renewals
- Consolidated Waiver Fee Schedule Residential Rate Exceptions
- FY 2021–2022 Waiver Rate Load in HCSIS
While ODP has not added any new services that will impact the FY 2021–2022 renewal Individual Service Plans (ISPs), it is anticipated that the COVID-19 pandemic will continue to influence FY 2021–2022 service needs.