The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) offers 14 self-paced online business courses to behavioral health organizations and providers through BHbusiness. The courses are available at no cost and participants can earn continuing education credits at their own pace.
New courses include Value-Based Purchasing and Bundled Payments. Other course offerings include:
- Data-Driven Decision Making;
- New Business Planning;
- Assessing Your Readiness in Integrating Primary Care;
- Costing Out Your Services;
- Effectively Marketing Your Services;
- Exploring Affiliations and Mergers;
- Improving Your Third Party Billing System;
- Planning For the Next Generation of HIT (Health Information Technology);
- State Assessment on Sustaining SUD Service for Safety Net Populations;
- Strategic Business Decision Making;
- Third Party Contract Negotiations; and
- Eligibility and Enrollment: The ACA, Insurance Eligibility, and Your Business.
The link to the registration page can be found here.