Adult Autism Waiver (AAW) and Adult Community Autism Program (ACAP) providers are invited to sign up for a scheduled one-on-one virtual office hour (VOH) session to discuss incident management topics with ODP-BSASP. Providers may sign up for one 30-minute session, and multiple staff from the provider may join at the provider’s discretion. Topics for discussion may include:
- Provider-specific IM issues or concerns;
- EIM reports;
- General questions about certified investigations;
- Brainstorming ideas of how to improve “performance” related IM tasks;
- A review of provider IM data and compliance; and
- Discussion of provider trends.
We encourage AAW providers and ACAP to take advantage of this opportunity. Sessions are offered in 30-minutes intervals and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Friday, December 15
First Scheduled Session Begins at 8:30 am
Please be sure to complete all required information in order to reserve your time slot.
Please contact the Provider Support Inbox with questions.