Join us on Tuesday, January 4, 2022, at 10:00 am for an “ODP-Administered HCBS Waiver Rates Revisions and Impact Analysis Tool” webinar sponsored by RCPA, PAR, MAX, The Alliance of Community Service Providers, and The Arc of PA.
Speakers will be:
- Richard S. Edley, PhD, President and CEO, RCPA
- Chris Elliot, Vice President of Finance, Barber National Institute
- Diane Conway, CEO, MAX
- Sherri Landis, Executive Director, The Arc of Pennsylvania
- Cherie Brummans, President & CEO, The Alliance of CSP
- Mark Davis, President & CEO, CDI, PAR
- Scott Spreat, Research Director, CDI, Woods Services
The DHS/ODP revised waiver rates will be presented. Participants will then be trained on an “Impact Analysis Tool” that was designed to help inform ID/A providers of the impact of the revised rates and will also inform organizations representing providers of HCBS services for their comments on the revised rates.