Upcoming PA CESP Exam Opportunities
Earn the Designation of Certified Employment Support Professionals (CESP™)
by Passing the National CESP™ Examination
Hawley, PA Exam (information/registration links)
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Wyomissing, PA Exam (information/registration links)
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE CESP™ EXAM?
Job Coaches • Job Developers • Transition Employment Specialists • Job Placement Specialists • Employment Specialists/Consultants • Employment Managers and/or Directors
What is CESP™ Certification?
- CESP™ certification is a national credential for Employment Support Professionals who assist people with disabilities in finding and maintaining regular, community-based employment.
- The CESP™ credential is earned by passing a comprehensive examination based onnational standardized competencies.
- CESP™ certification is a complement to program certification and licensing, demonstrating a level of professionalism has been achieved.
- The CESP™ certification is a national, portable, individual credential that remains valid for three years.
What are the Benefits of EARNING THE CESP™ Credential?
- CESP™ certification opens the door to: improved professional advancement & job opportunities, increased income opportunities, and enhanced credibility with employers
- Become a member of a rapidly growing, elite group of professionals:
• Reduced APSE membership fee
• National networking opportunities
• Exclusive access to CESP ™ publications & webinars
• A professional credential — not just a certificate of completion
• CESP™ Meet-ups
• CESP™ LinkedIn Group
• Your name listed on the APSE website
• Recognized as a leader in your field