Home Policy Areas Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Values Into Action: Virtual “Finally Home” Housing Symposium September 7
Join us for a day of presentations and discussions about what Finally Home could mean for you, your loved ones, or those you support.
- Be energized by opening speaker Erica McFadden, Director of Independent Living at the Administration for Community Living;
- Hear the experiences of people on their Finally Home journey;
- Learn how you can get involved from David Gates;
- Discuss the role of technology in our Everyday Lives; and
- Be inspired by Kristin Ahrens, Deputy Secretary of the Office of Developmental Programs, as we close our day.