Home Policy Areas Brain Injury Well-Being at Work: Promoting Positivity in the Workplace — Relias Webinar on June...
Well-Being at Work: Promoting Positivity in the Workplace — Relias Webinar on June 1
A workplace culture that prioritizes well-being improves employee engagement and increases the retention of passionate, competent staff. Research shows that positivity is essential to promoting well-being, yet many still have a very misguided view of what positivity really means. Over the last several years, however, researchers have proven that we can measure, induce, and cultivate greater positivity.
Join Relias Thursday, June 1, 2023, to hear Michele Mavi and Liana Slater, Co-Founders of Monumental Me, discuss what positivity means and tips on cultivating greater positivity on your team to increase well-being at work.
- Webinar date: Thursday, June 1, 2023, at 2:00 pm ET
- Speaker: Michele Mavi, Co-Founder of Monumental Me
- Learning Objectives:
- The importance and impact of positive emotions
- The domains of threat in the workplace
- Why focusing on relationships and trust is critical