Positive Behavioral Supports: Meaningful, Everyday Application
We are always looking for better ways to support someone to achieve the quality of life they desire. This requires a social, behavioral, and biological understanding of that person. Positive Behavioral Support (PBS) is an empirically documented, person-centered approach that can be used in day-to-day supports for all people across all systems. For those of you who are not familiar with PBS, we will provide an overview of this framework, sharing examples and ways that this has been implemented. For those of you who have a general understanding of the essential elements of PBS, we will provide you with tools and ways to infuse PBS into your programs and supports to strengthen your focus on supporting a positive quality of life.
Please join us on one of the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022, from 2:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Thursday, April 21, 2022, from 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022, from 11:00 am–3:00 pm
To register for a session, you must follow these steps:
- Visit this link and login to MyODP OR create a new account.
- Complete and submit the Spring 2022 ASD Seminar Demographics Form.
- Return to the main course page to register directly through Zoom.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your registration directly from ASERT Collaborative when you complete all steps mentioned above.
- Content is repeated for all five dates, so you only need to register for one session.