The Children’s Division is interested in increasing the level of participation with Attachment Based Family Therapy (ABFT) training. ABFT is an evidence-based therapy with demonstrated positive outcomes for adolescent suicide prevention.
Drexel University (Suzanne Levy and Guy Diamond) has agreed to offer the DAY ONE prerequisite training via webinar on Wednesday, March 14. Day One is a mandatory training day for those who plan to practice the ABFT principles. After completing the Day One webinar event, you will be prepared to participate in the trainings offered on March 20 and March 21 (Day 2 and Day 3).
We received feedback that travel and lodging costs associated with the original Day One in-person event was an issue; therefore, we are fortunate to offer this webinar option to members and non-members. Please consider taking advantage of the opportunity. Please contact Robena Spangler with any questions.
Registration information is as follows:
- Click Here to Register for Day One Webinar Only on March 14
- Use this link to connect to the webinar on March 14 (be sure to save this email):
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android: https://zoom.us/j/902523117
- Meeting ID: 902 523 117
- Click Here for Full Registration for Complete 3-Day Training (Day 1 webinar plus Days 2 & 3 in person)
Day One Webinar Important Information – Please Review Before March 14
- Slide handouts for Day 1 presentation
- Book Flyer
- Therapist Certification Process
- Instructions for CEUs
- Instructions for logging onto Zoom
Thank you for your interest!