This week’s resource update includes quick-links, hotlines, and detailed instructions to help you better serve families in preventing and reporting child abuse. For additional kinship related resources and tips, please visit www.kinconnector.org or call 866-546-2111 for support.
- PA Statewide abuse hotline 800-932-0313
- Mandatory reporter online portal, for professionals to use if and when abuse is suspected
- DHS’ instructions on how to report abuse
- PA state chapter of Prevent Child Abuse America
- National Child Abuse Prevention Resources
- National Child Abuse Hotline 800-422-4453
- https://pafsa.org/ PA Family Support Alliance, protecting families from abuse, statewide leader in mandated reporter trainings for professionals (offers CE credits in abuse prevention)
- Child Welfare’s Collection of Abuse Prevention Resources
- Comprehensive Child Abuse Prevention Guide
Thank you again for partnering with us to prevent child abuse and help families thrive!
Your team at PA KinConnector