RCPA held a golf fundraiser for the RCPA Political Action Committee (RCPA PAC) on Monday, October 9, 2023. This successful event raised much-needed funds for our legislative activities, and we would like to thank all the generous golfers who participated and contributed. Congratulations to our winners! In addition, we would like to thank our sponsors:
- Expert County Care Management
- Brier Dlugolecki Strategies
- Novak Strategic Advisors
Beverage Hole Sponsors:
- Comprehensive Financial Associates/PA Pension Planners
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Salisbury Behavioral Health, a division of RHA Health Services
- Ceisler Media & Issue Advocacy
- Christopher S. Lucas & Associates
- Embolden WC Trust
- Firetree, Ltd
- Hearten Workers’ Comp Program
- Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc.
- Step By Step, Inc.
- Threshold Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
Your support is always appreciated. We encourage anyone interested to make a personal contribution to the RCPA PAC. For your convenience, you can now make an online contribution. Thank you again for your participation and support, and congratulations to our golf winners!
Your participation in the RCPA-PAC is completely voluntary, and you may contribute as much or as little as you choose. Donations are not tax-deductible and will be used for political purposes. You may choose not to participate without fear of reprisal. You will not be favored or disadvantaged by reason of the amount of your contribution or decision not to contribute.