The Department of Human Services (DHS) has issued a request for providers to track the initial administration of the COVID-19 vaccination in the following facilities that it licenses:
Office of Developmental Programs (ODP)
- Community Homes for Individuals with an Intellectual Disability or Autism
- Private Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with an Intellectual Disability
Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS)
- Long Term Structured Residences
- Residential Treatment Facility for Adults
- Private Psychiatric Hospitals
Office of Long-Term Living/Bureau of Human Services Licensing (OLTL/BHSL)
- Personal Care Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
Office of Children Youth and Family (OCYF)
- Child Residential Facilities (Chapter 3800)- For staff and residents over 18 years of age
This will be a one-time data collection to understand the level of vaccination for residents and staff at these facilities.
It is very important that facilities complete this form. This information is essential to implementing the Commonwealth’s vaccine planning and administration plan and to help ensure that vaccines are being administered as soon as can be accomplished. Completing this form is a major component to stopping the spread of COVID-19 in the Commonwealth. Detailed instructions are available here.
Please enter the required information at the COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker link.
If you have any questions or still need any assistance regarding vaccinations, please send an email to RAfirstname.lastname@example.org.