Children’s Division Seeking Participation in Work Groups
The Children’s Steering Committee continues our commitment to prioritizing quality of care across all children’s services. At this time, we would like to ask all children’s services providers for names of individuals who they believe are qualified to participate on one or more of the following work groups:
- School-Based Behavioral Health (SBBH)
- Children in Congregate Care – Pediatric Care (children with complex medical issues and IDD)
- Children in Congregate Care – Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF)
Each work group will be co-chaired by a member of the Steering Committee and a provider representative. Each work group will also have a DHS or ODP representative as a resource.
All interested persons should email the following individuals for the corresponding work group:
• Pediatric Care Work Group – Tammy Marsico
• SBBH Work Group – Barb Saunders or Elspeth Williams
• PRTF Work Group – Robena Spangler **(still seeking a provider representative(s) as co-chair).
Please plan to submit names of individuals no later than COB on Thursday, May 18. Dates, times, and meeting places, including conference call information, are TBD after work group membership is completed. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Robena.
Thank you, in advance, for your support!