The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) has announced that the Home and Community Services Information System (HCSIS) 10.0 Release Newsletter is now available under the HCSIS Information hyperlink found on the Learning Management System (LMS) located on the HCSIS homepage.
The work items to highlight in this release include:
- Needs Level/Needs Group Alert: A new alert will begin generating when an individual’s Needs Level/Needs Group changes, there is a change to the Effective Begin Date or the Needs Level/Needs Group information is added for an individual for whom no Needs Level/Needs Group information previously existed. If you receive this alert, please determine if a critical revision is needed and adjust the Individual Service Plan (ISP) accordingly. This alert will be sent to users with the following roles: Provider ISP Reviewer, Provider Registration Data Entry, County Financial Manager, County SC Oversight, ISP Approval, ISP Financial Supervision, SC, SC Date Entry, SC Supervisor, and SC Unit Management Roles.
- Additional Diagnosis Code Screen Update: Mental Health diagnosis codes will be available to users on the Additional Diagnoses screen. The most recent mental health diagnosis information should be entered. Thereafter, this information should be updated in a timely manner to reflect any changes in diagnoses.
- Service Note Update: The Begin Time and End Time fields will be added to all service notes. These are optional fields.
- Individual Monitoring Tool Workflow Change: AEs will no longer be required (or allowed) to return SC Monitoring to the Supports Coordinator. This function has been provided to the SC Supervisor roles in order to streamline the ability to edit submitted monitoring.
- New Person/Family Directed Support (P/FDS) Supported Employment Services Total Field: Informational messages and a new field, P/FDS Supported Employment Services Total, has been added to the Split Service screen, Service Details screen, and Plan Details screen to inform the user of the amount of money each individual has remaining in their budget that can be used for employment services for P/FDS plans.
- New Needs Level/Needs Group Report: A new report will be available from the following path in HCSIS: Tools > Reports > Reports Request > Needs Level/Needs Group Detail Report. This report will be available to all HCSIS users including direct service providers.
There are other work items not listed above but also included in this release. Please review the HCSIS 10.0 Newsletter located on the secure LMS Home and Community website for more information
Contact Carol Ferenz, RCPA IDD Division Director, with any questions.