As part of the “Promoting Community Mobilization for Harm Reduction” webinar series, Vital Strategies and University of Pittsburgh’s Program Evaluation and Research Unit (PERU) will present a facilitated panel discussion called “Syringe Services Programs — Reducing Harm and Building Public Health Equity” on Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 1:30 pm–3:00 pm.
Panelists will discuss the history, modalities, policies, and implementation of syringe services programs in communities. Panelists include:
- Roseanne Scotti, JD: Senior Technical Advisor, Syringe Access Services, Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Melinda Zipp: Director, Lancaster Harm Reduction Project
- Aaron Arnolds, MPH: Executive Director, Prevention Point Pittsburgh
- Brooke M. Feldman, MSW: President, Sparking Solutions LLC
- James B. Struzzi II: Legislator, Pennsylvania House of Representatives — 62nd District
Register for the webinar here.