Grab your lunch and help us celebrate!
Thursday, October 28, 2021
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (Eastern)
An informative, virtual celebration featuring:
- Opening remarks by Congressman Brendan Boyle, Member, Coalition for Autism Research and Education (CARE)
- A panel discussion on employment and disability in 2021
- Invited panelists include:
- William Krebs, Advocacy Coordinator, Keystone Human Services
- India Scott, Certified Supports Broker
- Peter O’Halloran, Administrative Assistant, Quality Progressions
- Jamie Ray-Leonetti, Associate Director of Policy, Institute on Disabilities
Please register in advance here: NDEAM 2021 Virtual Celebration
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For information or to request accommodations, contact: email@example.com
Accommodations must be requested by October 21, 2021.