The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) has sent a reminder regarding the Medication Administration Scheduled Outage and Critical Date Extension.
Important infrastructural changes to the Medication Administration Training Program will take place June 28, 2019 through Friday, August 9, 2019, which will cause an outage. Working on the system during this outage could cause work to be lost.
This outage will impact Agency/Entity Administrators, Medication Administration Primary Contacts, Agency/Entity Training Directors, and Existing/Prospective Medication Administration Trainers employed by one of the following applicable Department of Human Services (DHS) or Department of Aging licensed environments:
- Chapter 2380: Adult Training Facilities
- Chapter 2390: Vocational Facilities
- Chapter 2600: Personal Care Homes
- Chapter 2800: Assisted Living
- Chapter 3800: Child Residential and Day Treatment Facilities
- Chapter 6400: Community Homes for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities that serve eight or fewer individuals
- Chapter 6600: Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities that serve eight or fewer individuals
- Chapter 6600: Intermediate Care Facilities for Other Related Conditions that serve eight or fewer individuals
- Title 6 Aging, Chapter 11: Adult Day Services