Statewide Hospital Assessment Payment & Policy Landscape Webinar
RCPA is offering this exciting opportunity, exclusively for its members!
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 – 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
In this 60-minute educational members-only webinar, hosted by RCPA and led by Wojdak Government Relations, you will learn about the statewide Quality Care Assessment (QCA), a program that annually provides more than $1 billion in Medicaid payments to hospitals and freestanding medical rehabilitation hospitals. This webinar will provide members with a comprehensive understanding of:
- The background of the assessment and its initial design;
- The benefits and challenges of the assessment to the industry and to classes of providers;
- The details of the recent five year reauthorization;
- The current politics and state agency dynamics around the assessment;
- The current federal climate related to provider assessments; and
- The future opportunities for freestanding medical rehabilitation hospitals.
Following this webinar, there will be a Q&A session to further discuss the presentation and share ideas related to Medicaid payments and policy. Members may also submit questions ahead of the webinar. Please register here.
Contact Melissa Dehoff, RCPA Director of Rehabilitation Services, with any questions.