To: Service Coordinators (SC) who serve participants in the Southeast Region
Subject: SC Training Materials: Community HealthChoices (CHC) Implementation for Participant-Directed Services
Below are materials from the August 21, 2018 SC training, CHC Implementation and Participant-Directed Services. The purpose of this presentation was to provide information and process updates to SCs on the implementation of CHC for participants who utilize participant-directed services in the Southeast Region, including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties.
- PA OLTL County Enrollment Manager Crosswalk
- Enrollment Process Flow from Referral to Time Sheet Submission: Pennsylvania’s OLTL Participant Directed Service Delivery Model
- Service Coordination Training: Participant-Directed Services
Public Partnerships LLC (PPL) will also complete the following items to assist SCs:
- Update the PPL Service Coordination Entity (SCE) Training Manual, post it to the PPL website and send it out via the PPL Enrollment Managers.
- Re-record the training (to eliminate the end-of-presentation Q&A issues) and post it to the PPL website. PPL will notify SCEs that the training is posted to the website when PPL sends out the SCE Training Manual.
- If PPL receives input from SCEs via the Enrollment Managers, PPL will review comments with the Office of Long-Term Living and CHC Managed Care Organizations to determine a follow-up format for an FAQ document, as applicable. If PPL does create an FAQ, PPL will similarly distribute through the Enrollment Managers and post to the PPL website.
If you have any questions, please contact your PPL Regional Enrollment Manager.