The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) is recognizing National Rural Health Day today to applaud the many contributions of rural communities and address the unique challenges that they face in accessing and delivering healthcare services. To celebrate, we are highlighting ways that we are working with rural leaders and our partners to increase access to critical healthcare across rural America. Learn more below.
USDA Leadership Discusses Rural Healthcare:
- Using Technology to Improve Rural Healthcare
- USDA Helping to Increase Rural Residents’ Access to Healthcare
Real Stories of Small Towns Undergoing Big Changes:
- Telemedicine Technologies in Rural Washington Spark Long-Term Advancement in Health Care Delivery
- Pioneering Innovative Healthcare Services and Infrastructure for Rural Areas
- There’s No Place Like the Peabody Home
Do you need help accessing rural healthcare funding opportunities?
- Check out the Special Edition Innovation Matters newsletter.
For more information about National Rural Health Day, visit this webpage.