Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) have faced increased stress in their roles serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) during the coronavirus pandemic. While DSPs are always dedicated to keeping the people they serve safe, they must also protect their own physical and mental health amid the added pressures brought on by COVID-19. How can organizations, including executives and supervisors, help DSPs overcome traumatic stress brought on by the pandemic and build resilience?
Join us Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 2:00 pm ET to hear Relias experts Arlene Bridges and Nellie Galindo share strategies for promoting resilience in your DSPs. During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- The six strategies for promoting resilience in your DSPs
- Why a strong supervisor-supervisee relationship is critical for creating a safe space for staff
- Ways to help staff maintain a healthy work-life balance
- How ongoing training not only improves knowledge but confidence in care delivery
- The importance of building a resilient organization
Join the webinar by visiting Relias’s website.